- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients say about us?
Reviews and comments from our satisfied customers
These guys do phenomenal work. Been going here for years and have never been disspointed. I'm always blown away with how insanely fast they are too. Best repair shop in the Youngstown/Warren area hands down! 10/10
Just picked up my Ford F150 from these guys and they did an absolutely awesome job on it. The issue was the rear differential was shot bad and needed replaced entirely, obviously an expensive replacement, but their prices were really super competitive compared to many other local guys I used to go to. I will be coming here time and time again for my vehicle. They tell you everything wrong with no smoke and mirrors involved. The staff are super friendly, knowledgeable, and they do professional work. Thanks again guys.
I've been doing business with this shop for the 15 years I've been working for Jasper Engines & Transmissions. They've repaired both my personal and company cars many times. From Ed to now Matt running the business every encounter is always professional. Their mechanics have also been around for years and are very knowledgeable and curteous. If you want your car fixed and done right the first time, look no further and call Matt now.
Schultz Service Center is my entire families choice for anything car care. Recently my air compressor bit the dust and Matt was amazingly helpful and patient with me in explaining the issues, what needs to be done, and how to avoid this issue in the future. If you want integrity, quality work, and honest pricing, you need to bring your car here. Thanks again Matt!!! My car is running great!!!
I stopped in at Schultz's this morning to get an estimate on a new muffler for my 2005 Chevy Colorado. I didn't have an appt., but they immediately put it on the rack. About 10 min later I had a price and it was very competitive. I had just gotten off work, so they offered me a loaner vehicle so I could go home and get some sleep while they procured the part and got it installed. I inspected the work when I returned and it was flawless. It is rare to find an auto service shop these days that does good work AND charges fair prices. It seems like everyone is trying to screw you over somehow, but not Schultz. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family!
The only place we trust to work on our cars.